MemeWiki2 Chat Guidelines and Policies
The Wiki chat is a way for Wiki users to connect with each other in a relaxed, fun, and dynamic environment. These rules are in place to ensure that the chat room maintains a hospitable environment for all Wiki users to enjoy and feel welcome in.
When you use the chat, you agree NOT to:
- Harass any other members of the wiki.
- Bringing up any inappropriate topics in chat. (Use common sense in determining this)
- Impersonate any other person. This includes making multiple accounts.
- Ask for personal information (address, password, etc.) from another user.
- Post an excessive number of emoticons, pictures, emojis, or gifs into chat. Chat is for CHAT.
- Using emoticons, pictures, or emojis in chat more than once per sentence or statement is considered excessive.
- Spam. Anything. At all.
- Spam is the use of superfluous content that does not contribute to the current topic, attempts to change the topic, or disrupts the flow of conversation. Some examples of spam are: (i) advertisements; (ii) unnecessary code; (iii) "fake items" or other false articles; (iv) repetitive words, emotes, statements or links;(v) Spam, caps and all of its forms!
- Excessive roleplaying.
- Try to enforce the Chat Policies without Chat Moderator, Admin or Bureaucrat status.
- Converse in a language other than English. While we acknowledge and encourage users from all around the world, it is next to impossible for any given mod/admin to moderate in a language which they do not know or understand.
- No killing in chat!
- No fake kicking in chat!
- Talk of powerful kick, ban and other codes will result in a 2 hour ban, without warning.
- Users should use common sense and respect each other. If a user wants to be treated well they should treat others well in return.
- The rest of the Wiki Rules and Policies apply within Chat as well.
- The Wikia chat system allows for users to "private message" with each other, which is hard for the Wiki Staff to moderate. If you have a problem in private message, remember that you can always block people's messages or ask a Chat Mod/Admin/Bureaucrat for help.
- Topics not pertaining to meme must be put on hold if meme topics arise.
- Meme2 Wiki Staff retain the right to ban or kick a user from chat if the user does not conform to the policies outlined above.
- Disciplinary action against breaking or violating the Chat Policies can be viewed on the Chat Moderators page.